June 27, 2016
Bongs For Beginners - Part 2
Bongs for Beginners - Part 2
After choosing the perfect bong and bringing that new baby back home from the hospital, there are a few important care tips to abide by.
Clean your bong right away. Even if the stunner is a brand new show piece, you have no idea how long it has been sitting on a shelf. Treat it as you would new threads fresh from the vintage store. Ensure there are no cracks or breaks along the seams and joints. Cracks are whack! When your bong is not in use, keep it free from any excess water. Sitting water will taint the flavor of the smoke you intake. Not to mention the awful smell you will encounter if that bong tips and spills. There are few scents more disgusting than stale bong water. Your water pipe probably won’t need to be cleaned after each and every session, but once a month or after heavy party style uses can act as an oil change for the maintenance of your piece.
Now that you are an expert on bongs, it’s time to spark it!
- Pack the bowl with your aromatherapy herbal mixture.
- Place your lips on the mouthpiece, creating a tight seal with your mouth and bong.
- Cover the carb hole with your thumb (if there is one).
- Gently light the bowl of product from the corner while inhaling. Try not to burn the whole top of the bowl, especially if you are smoking with a group. This is very bad manners!
- Drag in and watch the bubbles and smoke roar inside the tube.
- Let your mouth off the lip to break the seal and remove the slide down stem or let your thumb off the carb once you’ve allowed the desired amount of smoke to enter your lungs.
Beginner no more! Congrats, you’ve just taken a pro rip off your bong. If you accidentally take a hit too large for your lung intake, hold your palm over the mouthpiece and cover that carb to trap the remaining smoke inside. You can pass it to the next person in the circle if you’re being social, or gently sip it out as you are ready. Happy smoking from EveryoneDoesIt.com !