April 28, 2009
Win an Iolite Vaporiser!
DRAW UPDATE: Draw Finished. Click here to VIEW RESULT.
Yes, you too can win one of these Iolite Vaporisers! I’ve got a massive FOUR to giveaway! That’s twice as many as two!
All you have to do is leave a very brief comment on this post that very briefly describes exactly which activity you will be utilizing your Iolite Vaporiser in, should you win one, for I wish to emphasize its extreme portability. I like to work these things in seamlessly, you see. Should probably stop pointing that out.
20 Whole Reasons to Enter This Competition to Win an Iolite Vaporiser:
1. You would like to own an Iolite Vaporiser.
2. You have one or two moments to spare.
3. You like to collect gadgets.
4. You are obsessed with entering competitions.
5. You like a gamble, even when there’s nothing at stake.
6. You reckon you can sell it on Ebay.
7. You never win anything and will prove it by not winning this.
8. You are currently quite sexually charged and have mistaken the word Vaporiser for Vibrator.
9. You are about to accidentally lean on your keyboard and post a jibbering, though legally binding, entry comment.
10. Winning such a competition would enforce the ideal that money is only a means of paying for things.
11. You can pretend the Iolite vape is a futuristic walkie-talkie and that your real name is Space Captain Buck Johnson.
12. Not a single plane crash has been caused by an Iolite Vaporizer.
13. There are no known accounts of tigers attacking anybody in possession of an Iolite Vaporizer.
14. It is not entirely impossible that Iolite Vaporisers will one day reveal unto mankind the very meaning of life, though this is yet to be confirmed or insinuated in any way, shape or form. It is unknown what they might or might not reveal to womankind.
15. Iolite Vaporisers are incredibly versatile in the spell. While the traditional ‘s’ variable will continue to dominate the writings of British based writers, the Americanised (oh, the irony) ‘z’ will often find its way into even the hardiest of ‘s’ converts, sometimes even appearing alongside its original English counterpart in the very same paragraph describing Iolite Vaporizers, if only for search engine purposes.
16. Iolite Vaporisers will help combat Swine Flu by vaporizing the virus whilst it’s still in the air and aiming for your breathing apparatus. This is a totally unfounded claim and not true.
17. With an Iolite Vaporiser at your side, you can be sure to be not sucked into any transdimensional wormholes and transported to worlds where law is decreed by giant caterpillars.
18. Iolite Vaporisers have been directly or indirectly responsible for no hijackings.
19. Iolite Vaporisers do not come with a voodoo curse.
20. You have read this far and you’ll be buggered if you don’t have a go after wasting several precious minutes of what remaining life you have left.