Orders placed before 4:20pm PST – Same Day Shipping (Monday – Friday)
Orders placed after 4:20pm PST – during the week / weekends are processed and shipped NEXT BUSINESS DAY
Orders placed during (US public holidays/Postal Holidays) will be processed on NEXT BUSINESS DAY
(Subject to stock availability / Security checks)
Note: Packages does not ship out on Sunday
Shipping Speed - Shipping Speed is how quickly the postal carrier delivers your package across the country locally or internationally. International Packages may take longer due to custom check. We do not have any control over customs.
Processing Time - Processing time is the amount of time that it takes our shipping and warehousing staff to process all the orders daily after quality/security check has been done of all the items, package them up carefully and safely, and get your box in the hands of the postal carrier.
Checks, Mail / Money Orders
Please make checks or Money Orders payable to 'LV310 Distributors, Inc' and write your order number on the back of your check. Note that checks generally take five business days to clear, however if you have a check guarantee card, you can write the number on the back to speed up the process. We accept all currencies for this method of payment.
Send payment to:
6125 South Valley View Blvd., Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89118
We recommend using a trackable postal method to send payment as we cannot be held responsible for payment lost in the post.
Direct bank transfers
You can send us your payment by Bank Transfer and we will ensure your items are shipped with minimal delay. In most cases within the US, transfers can take up to one day and up to three business days for transfers made outside of the US. This method will be an option at checkout and you’ll see a listing of all relevant information needed to complete your bank transfer.
We accept all currencies for this method of payment. Note that EveryoneDoesIt cannot be held liable for any bank fees you may incur.
EveryoneDoesIt does not accept PayPal or Western Union.
- All orders must be paid for in full before any goods will be dispatched. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of EveryoneDoesIt until paid for.
- A copy of your invoice will be placed inside your parcel. All details shown on the invoice are final and cannot be amended.
- All prices on the website are final. Any pricing disputes will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods you provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- We accept all currencies, though credit/debit card payments will be taken in Euros‚ GBP or USD. If your account is held in another currency this will not affect an order placed via credit/debit card, however your bank may charge you a conversion fee.
- EveryoneDoesIt cannot be held responsible for any fees made by your bank/card issuer.
- EveryoneDoesIt does not share your information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries, where applicable. For more details, contact your local customs authority.
- EveryoneDoesIt may, on occasion, require a credit check for orders where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the credit check can be completed.
- All credit/debit card details and personal information are encrypted using a secure ordering system. We use militarily standard 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology, as provided by GlobalSign, one of the world's leading secure certificate organisations. We never even see your card details. We are also PCI DSS compliant, meaning we have been audited by the bank authorities to make sure you are 100% secure when you make a payment. Your payments are made on the banks’ site, so your card information never comes through us.
- Your bank or credit card company may require security checks to validate your purchase. EveryoneDoesIt uses Verified by Visa/MasterCard Secure code — an online security service which provides protection against unauthorized use of your card when you shop at participating online retailers.
Discount codes and promotions will be advertised through the EveryoneDoesIt newsletter. You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive notification of upcoming discounts and promotions via the newsletter subscribe form at the bottom of this page.
Please note that all discount codes will only function during their defined time period. We will not be able to apply a discount code after a promotion has finished.