At EveryoneDoesIt.com, we stand proudly behind our products. Our mission is to provide the best selection of goods and most knowledgeable customer service in the industry. Thousands of happy consumers agree: we are a top, dependable source for the world’s best glass and vaporizers. If you’re unsatisfied with any Everyone Does It purchase, we want to hear about it. Let’s come up with a solution that works for you!
And if you’d like additional information about any of our products prior to ordering, please contact us. We have a team of very friendly and educated customer experience reps standing by.
Our Return Policies
- Everyone Does it accepts returns on unused and unopened products within 14 days of delivery.
- Customers are responsible for paying for return postage.
- If you keep your credit for a future purchase or return the product for an upgrade, we will provide a return label and no restocking fees will apply. This condition applies only to products that are still sealed.
- Items must be unopened and in their original packaging
- All items may be subject to a restocking fee of 15% of their retail value. (This includes parts and/or accessories.)
- Functioning items returned to us in used condition may be subject to a restocking fee of 50% of their retail value.
- Please note: any special fees paid at checkout for original orders (i.e. expedited shipping) are non-refundable.
My glass item arrived broken?
- Glass items (or glass parts in non-glass items) that arrive damaged must be reported within 48 hours of customer delivery to email@example.com. Please attach images to your email.
Some items are completely ineligible for return:
- Glass item(s) are last sale; no returns accepted.
- All Used products.
- All Storz & Bickel products are last sale.
- All orders placed outside of the United States and Canada are last sale.
- All Ghost MV1 products are last sale and the items carry no manufacture warranty.
Something is wrong with my item I think it's defective
For PuffCo, Grenco Science, Dr. Dabber, XVape, Dynavap, PAX, Arizer, KandyPens, Davinci, Firefly and Storz & Bickel you'll need to contact the manufacture to have them service your vaporizer.
For all other defective vapes, you’ll need to upload a picture that shows the issue and follow our return process listed below.
Please contact us as soon as possible after placing your order.
You will need to have the following information available:
The order number from the item you want to return.
The e-mail address used to place the order you are looking to return.
If it's a vaporizer, we will need the serial number (if you need help to locate the serial number for your vape, you can reach out to us and we’ll help you.)
- If your unit is defective, you’ll need to upload a picture that shows the issue.
Our team will receive your request and review it in less than 24 hours. (Mon to Fry 10am to 3am PST)
Cancellation requests are not guaranteed due to cut off times. We cannot guarantee that we’ll be able to cancel your order before it ships, but we’ll certainly try our best.
If the address in the order is incorrect and the package is returned to the sender, we can return it free of charge. If a refund is requested, we will apply a 15% restocking fee.
By responding to this email, or returning a product, I acknowledge that I have read, and do hereby accept the terms and conditions contained in this Consent Agreement.