Pricing & Payment
EveryoneDoesIt has no minimum order requirement.
We accept the following payment methods:
Credit/debit cards (Visa, Visa Debit, MasterCard & Maestro)
Checks, Mail / Money Orders
Please make checks or Money Orders payable to 'LV310 Distributors, Inc' and write your order number on the back of your check. Note that checks generally take five business days to clear, however if you have a check guarantee card, you can write the number on the back to speed up the process. We accept all currencies for this method of payment.
Send payment to:
6125 South Valley View Blvd., Suite C
Las Vegas, NV 89118
We recommend using a trackable postal method, as we cannot be held responsible for payment that has been lost in the mail.
Direct bank transfers
You can send us your payment by Bank Transfer and we will ensure your items are shipped with minimal delay. In most cases within the US, transfers can take up to one day and up to three business days for transfers made outside of the US. This method will be an option at checkout and you’ll see a listing of all relevant information needed to complete your bank transfer.
We accept all currencies for this method of payment. Note that EveryoneDoesIt cannot be held liable for any bank fees you may incur.
EveryoneDoesIt does not accept PayPal or Western Union
- Orders must be paid for in full before any items will be shipped. All products are subject to availability and remain the property of EveryoneDoesIt until paid for.
- A copy of your invoice will be placed inside your package. All details shown on your invoice are final and cannot be amended.
- All prices on the website are final. Any pricing disputes will result in your order being suspended until which time we can contact you via the methods you provided. In the instance that we cannot contact you, we will render the order cancelled and all payment refunded as per terms and conditions.
- We accept all currencies; though debit/credit card payments will be taken in Euros‚ GBP or USD. If your account is held in another currency this will not affect an order placed via credit/debit card, however your bank may charge you a conversion fee.
- EveryoneDoesIt cannot be held responsible for any additional fees made by your bank/card issuer.
- EveryoneDoesIt does not share any of your information (personal or financial) with any third party.
- Customers are responsible for Import Duty/Tax in their respective countries, where applicable. For more details, contact your local customs authority.
- EveryoneDoesIt may, on occasion, require a credit check for orders of nature or where insufficient details have been provided. This may result in your order being delayed until the credit check can be completed.
- All credit/debit card details and personal information are encrypted using a secure ordering system. We use military standard 256-bit Secure Socket Layer technology, as provided by GlobalSign, one of the world's leading secure certificate organizations. We will never even see your card details. We are also PCI DSS compliant, meaning we have been audited by the bank authorities to make sure you are 100% secure when you make a payment. Your payments are made on the bank’s site itself, so your card information never comes through us.
- Your bank or credit card company may require a security check to validate your purchase. EveryoneDoesIt uses Verified by Visa/MasterCard Secure code — a security service which guards you against unauthorized use of your card online and provides added protection when you shop at participating online retailers.
Discount Codes and Reward Points
Reward points can be used as part of full payment on purchases from our online store. There are no limits on how many points you can use and when you can use them. Please refer to the following link for terms and conditions:
Discount codes and promotions will be advertised through the EveryoneDoesIt newsletter. You can subscribe to our newsletter to receive upcoming discounts and promotions via the following link:
Please note that all discount codes only function during their defined time period. We will not be able to apply a discount code after a promotion has finished.