Boveda Humidipak 62%
What is Boveda?
Boveda has patented a unique 2-way humidity control bag that continually responds to ambient conditions by removing or adding moisture to condition an enclosed environment to maintain or deliver relative humidity level printed on the pack. What’s great with the Boveda packs is that they can add or remove or regulate moisture, but won’t damage or affect anything through contact.
If you want to keep your herbs fresh and always get that great vapor flavor from them, Boveda Humidipak 62% humidifier bags are the best 2-way humidity control packs on the market! They are simple to use and offer great value for all dry herb lovers.
These useful humidity control bags help to create ideal conditions which prevent the growth of bacteria, mold, and mildew, and create a safe environment to store your herbs, tobacco, or food.
Here’s a guide on minimum Boveda and size:
- Boveda 4 gram: 7-14 grams of herbal medicine.
- Boveda 8 gram: 14-28 grams of herbal medicine.
- Boveda 60 gram: 112-450 grams of herbal medicine.
- Boveda 320 gram: up to 5 pounds of herbal medicine.
How to use the Boveda Humidipack
Open your glass or storage container and insert the bag next to your flowers. Then just let the bag do the job! It will provide ideal humidity control at the RK+H level printed on the package so that your material will be kept fresh for any length of time. Even though your 62 boveda humidipak is supposed to last 2 to 4 months, in ideal air-tight conditions it can last up to one year.
How to recharge the Boveda Humidipak?
- Get a paper towel, add water and make it damp and not dripping
- Place the wet towel on a table and place your Boveda bag in the middle
- Fold the wet towel around the Boveda bag
- Place it in a zip-lock bag and leave it for 3-5 days to let it recharge.
How long can I use Boveda Humidipaks?
Once the Boveda pack becomes rigid, it’s out of water and needs to be replaced. You will know it’s time to replace it when it’s no longer pliable. The time can vary from a few weeks to years depending on different factors, such as how much the container is opened and closed and the environment.
What's in the box?
- 1x 62% Boveda Humidipak 8 Gram Pack, individually wrapped
This trusted information about the Boveda Humidipaks is sourced from the manufacturer and our own experience using the product.