No Products in the Cart
- Questions (0)
Make your own "magic" butter at home. With your own butter you can potentially make whatever you want and make it herbal.
The Easy Butter Maker is small and portable, about the size of your standard tea kettle, making cleaning and storing a breeze. Finally, the component that sets The Easy Butter Maker apart from the rest is it's affordable price.
1. Cube 1 stick of unsalted butter (1/2 cup olive oil), place in lower pot and add water.
2. Place filter through butter/oil. Add finely chopped herb.
3. Reassemble unit, place on burner at medium heat.
4. Cook until you begin seeing steam.
5. Upper pot will contain finished product. Pour into plastic container, remove water mixture with an eye dropper.
Always make sure to allow the unit to cool completely before cleaning. Soak in warm, soapy water and then rinse. Regularly wash rubber gasket and filter plate to ensure optimal results.