No Products in the Cart
- Questions (0)
Make your own "magic" butter at home. With your own butter you can potentially make whatever you want and make it herbal.
The Easy Butter Maker is small and portable, about the size of your standard tea kettle, making cleaning and storing a breeze. Finally, the component that sets The Easy Butter Maker apart from the rest is it's affordable price.
1. Place two sticks of cubed, unsalted butter into lower pot (or 1 cup of olive oil). Add water.
2. Insert filter through the butter or oil. Add finely ground herb.
3. Tightly screw upper pot to lower pot, place on burner at medium heat.
4. Cook until you begin to hear gurgling or you can see steam.
5. The upper pot will contain your infused butter or oil with water mixture. Pour liquid into plastic container. Remove the water mixture with an eye dropper or place in refrigerator until butter hardens. Then poke a hole through the butter and drain excess water.